Saturday November 30th @ 7PM vs the Capitals

Picture
The New York Islanders are teaming up with Mathnasium Centers of Long Island to help benefit prostate cancer through Movember Awareness.  One lucky Mathnasium student will win an autographed puck or autographed stick!  In addition, one lucky student from each center will win their own Islander Experience to take place before the start of the game.

Get your tickets today and support a great cause.  There is a very limited availability of complimentary tickets for this game.  Yes, the tickets are complimentary!  We only ask that you contribute a minimum of $10 per ticket that will go directly to the Movember cause to help benefit victims of prostate cancer.

Mathnasium of New Hyde Park has 5 sets of 2 tickets to give away along with one Islander Experience to Ride the Fanzam in between periods.  The tickets will be together in the "Mathnasium" section where we expect to have over 100 parents and students sitting together in a sea of black (Mathnasium T-Shirts) to show our support of this worthwhile cause.  If you would like to help benefit victims of prostate cancer and enjoy a great game, please let one of our instructors or Peter know as soon as possible or send an email to newhydepark@mathnasium.com so we can save you a set of tickets.

Once the complimentary tickets are gone, additional tickets (face value $59) will be available at the low price of $37 each which will includes a donation to the Movember cause.

And please go to http://us.movember.com/team/992817 to join Team Mathnasium to Show your support for a cure for prostate cancer.

Comments

I'm extremely pleased to be somebody who managed to make a blog and you know that In addition, i take a reference for you. I am hoping you do not kebenratan, thanks a lot.

05/20/2015 12:09am

There's a means as well as your weblog is one of the best solution to modify the primary website inside a have difficulties for life.

There is a very limited availability of complimentary tickets for this game.

12/27/2015 2:35am

I love what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

01/25/2016 12:52am

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts

03/04/2016 1:39am

Nice to see that the One lucky Mathnasium student will win an autographed puck, or autographed stick and it's a great motivation for the Mathnasium student. I like that you are planning for the best things in sports and our this post is so motivational.

04/14/2016 1:07am

Hello there! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this information to him. Fairly certain he'll have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

08/27/2016 2:08am

tubemate download for android

09/02/2016 8:26pm

Then why torture gafas de sol ray ban myself with a Google alert,

09/09/2016 2:07am

I support it. Can I join your team, please? I am very interested in that.

12/01/2016 7:26am

Very interesting topic will bookmark your site to check if you write more about in the future.

12/01/2016 7:27am

I like when people are trying to challenge me, and I appreciate that you maintain a fairly active dialogue with your readers. Couldn't agree any more. Your advice is great.

12/20/2016 4:42am

Ok, I will gladly support it! These guys are so kind! That's absolutely awesome.

03/04/2017 1:58am

The best alternative for the Google Play store available on the market is the Aptoide app. It is a complete store for the users who want to download apps or any other file on free registration.

05/18/2017 3:34am

know that you are quite excited to download TuTu App on your Android and iOS devices but before that let us know what’s so unique about this amazing app.

FaceTime From Android To iPhone