We have been entering most student's appointments into our online appointment system up until now.... As of November 1st, we will no longer be doing that. Please make all of your appointments using our easy to use online scheduling program at http://nhpmath.checkappointments.com/.
Online Scheduling FAQ
How Do I Register?
In order to receive full access to all of your appointments and to be able to schedule single and recurring appointments as well as rescheduling, cancelling and commenting, you must register and request a password. In order to receive a password, please follow this simple procedure:
- Click on this link: http://checkappointments.com/book/nhpmath
- Click the register button. Put in your email address. Since you are already registered in our system, it will then send you a link to change or create your password.
- Follow the link, enter a password and then you are ready to set up your child’s math sessions.
Which Service Should I Schedule For My Child?
- Most of you should choose the "Curriculum Plus 1 hr Session" as your service. Remember that if you have the 6 month Curriculum Plus membership, you should schedule 2 sessions weekly along with another 2 sessions at other times during the month. If you can only attend once a week, please choose "Math Session 2 hours Once Weekly". If you have the 6 month Curriculum Plus membership, you should schedule 1 session weekly along with another 2 hour session during the month. The additional attendance times for the Curriculum Plus Program will be used to catch up on previously determined weaknesses and to help build the math foundation that students need. For Curriculum Plus Sessions, a minimum of 6 hours’ notice is required to schedule a new session online.
- If your child is registered for the Tutoring Plus Program, you will choose the "Tutoring Plus 1 1/2 hour Session" as your service. If you chose the 5 session package, you may schedule five 1 1/2 hour sessions during the next 5 weeks. If you chose the 10 session package, you may schedule ten 1 1/2 hour sessions during the next 10 weeks .You can schedule them all at one time or as the need arises. For Tutoring Plus Sessions, a minimum of 18 hours’ notice is required to schedule a new session online. This is to ensure that we are adequately staffed so that we can give your child the complete attention that they require and deserve.
- If you purchased a block of Private Tutoring Sessions, you can schedule those sessions either through the online system or directly with the center. If the time and date you need are available, please book online. If not, please call us at 516 616-6284 or email at email@example.com
Yes. Once you begin the scheduling process, you will see an option to schedule either a single session or recurring sessions. Please feel free to schedule your sessions up to 2 months in advance.
Can I Reschedule or Cancel My Child's Sessions Online?
Yes. Once you sign in to your account, you will see a small calendar icon at the top left. Once you click on this icon, you will be able to see all of your upcoming and previous sessions and can reschedule or cancel sessions from there.
What is the Advantage of Scheduling Online?
The online system is configured to ensure that there is a proper maximum ratio of instructors to students. Once the maximum ratio is reached, registration for those hours will be closed out. By registering early and online, you can ensure that your child gets the sessions hours that you wanted